I presume this IS a spam message??

end 12:45 17 May 04

have received one headed " Is someone using your identity" from ( spaced out to prevent it appearin as a "click here" I hop e) " Creditreportingagency @emetdiect.co.uk "; I presume this is a "chuckable in the trash" typ e message??? aint opened it....

2neat 12:55 17 May 04

yer bin it m8.

Taff36 12:57 17 May 04

Spam gets my vote. The web address cannot be found either. Always be suspicious of e-mails from sources you don`t know and make sure your Anti Virus is up to date.

end 17:10 17 May 04

believe it or not----HAVE just found the Credit Reporting Agency via typing into the URL; opened their home page; APPEARS (!!!) to be something newish for checking one"s credit rating....however, I proceeded no furhter that finding out that various "search options " are "available"...soooo; am doubting that such WOULD send an e mail and have chucked IT....but "interesting ""find"" " URL"wise me thunks...!!!

end 17:30 17 May 04

message has been chucked, but interesting "finds " on the way!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…