I pod to pc

thicasabrick 20:13 28 Jun 09

Hi all, as the title says I need some software hopefully free, that can transfer my songs from my I pod back to my computer. Does anyone know of a good programme that will do this for me, and were I can download it from. Thanks

MAT ALAN 20:15 28 Jun 09

click here

You choose...

thicasabrick 20:22 28 Jun 09

Thanks for the quick reply Mat, I know there are probably loads of programmes out there, what I wanted if that's possible, is for someone to recomend one that they have used. Just me being a bit wary I suppose. Can you recomend one.

MAT ALAN 20:31 28 Jun 09

click here

i can indeed, itunes from the link

thicasabrick 20:54 28 Jun 09

Sorry MAT but I'm not the most computer literate person about, looked at the link you gave me but I can't work out what to download from it, and when I've done that, will prabably need help transfering my tunes back to the computer. If you've got the time and patience I'd appreciate an idiots guide to doing all of this can you help. Thanks

MAT ALAN 21:22 28 Jun 09

click here

The user guide is in plain english...

MAT ALAN 21:23 28 Jun 09

click here

tutorials here...

woodchip 22:09 28 Jun 09

If it as a Memory stick or Card, plug it into a Reader then copy file to the Hard drive. Then use a Converter if Media Player will not play them

thicasabrick 08:31 29 Jun 09

Thanks for your time on this MAT, dont know if I'm daft or you have misunderstood but arn't those tutorials and software for putting songs ONTO the I pod. I already have the songs on my I pod touch, what I want is to be able to copy them back from the I pod to my comperter hard drive. Thanks.

woodchip 11:38 29 Jun 09

If You Have a PC cable for IPod you could be able to just drag and copy the files to a folder on PC then convert them if they will not play

^wave^ 12:06 29 Jun 09

go to ilounge.com great place for all things ipod and they have tutorials for just everything

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…