I pod just flashing do not disconnect button

//adz_w/// 20:32 PM 13 Jan 12

hi, i just restored my iPod back to default go into iTunes clicked on the ipod clicked restore and said to restore back to factory settings and now its just flashing a black stop sign and saying do not disconnect im just not worries as its not my iPod.

john bunyan 21:22 PM 13 Jan 12

There is a way to forceably reset an iPod. If you telephone the nearest Apple store and ask to be put through to the tech help, they will talk you through it.

//adz_w/// 21:25 PM 13 Jan 12

its allright i had to just go to preferences - devices and then un tick prevent ipods iPhone and ipads from syncing automatic

john bunyan 09:32 AM 14 Jan 12

Good; I always have that checked as I have 2 accounts and with grand daughters, 3 ipods use the i Tunes. Glad you sorted it. PS hope you have back up of tunes on another drive!!

//adz_w/// 20:46 PM 15 Jan 12

ive got my music on my USB so its all good as well as my old laptop and this one they should be fine i don't want a repeat of last year having to re download over 500 songs

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites