i need some help with winamp please

BeeWee 07:40 06 Mar 03

a small problem..widows s/e ...winamp version 3.00 which won't play videos. does anyone have any ideas why not? i am not getting any error messages and everything else is working fine. i have a short video clip which was sent to me by a friend.

Gongoozler 09:51 06 Mar 03

BeeWee, I haven't used Winamp, but have you associated the file types with Winamp? click here

nightporter 10:41 06 Mar 03

Winamp videos are encoded in their very own video format (NSV), so it says on the site. You should go to the download area, click here

Gongoozler 20:32 06 Mar 03

Winamp3 should play several video formats. They are listed here click here;$sessionid$IXFF05CPZLAONTN241HBCZA?filenumber=150&language=english&layout=normal&prevlayout=normal

Gongoozler 20:34 06 Mar 03

I'll try that link again with a space after the http: to prevent it being converted to a "click here" http: //click here;$sessionid$IXFF05CPZLAONTN241HBCZA?filenumber=150&language=english&layout=normal&prevlayout=normal

Gongoozler 20:39 06 Mar 03

Sorry about that corruption. Click on the "click here", select "Does Winamp3 play video as well now?", then click on "formats".

canard 20:43 06 Mar 03

A while ago there was a vulnerability reported in the Winamp browser and we were earnestly advised to disable it. Realplayer is, as far as I know, perfectly OK. You could use it instead.

BeeWee 21:12 06 Mar 03

thank you all for your help...went to the sites you recommended and the example videos there worked (after a fashion) which leads me to believe that the video clip sent by my friend is not in a format which winamp recognises.

BeeWee 21:15 06 Mar 03

thank you all for your help...went to the sites you recommended and the example videos there worked (after a fashion) which leads me to believe that the video clip sent by my friend is not in a format which winamp recognises.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…