I need a picture editor I think

g.1.g 01:22 21 Jan 03
  g.1.g 01:22 21 Jan 03

I am trying to customize a web template I just bought and in microsoft front page is says no picture editor installed so I was wondering if there is any free ones available or cheap ones to download.
Thank you in advance.

tbh72 01:31 21 Jan 03

Open MS Frontpage.

Select -->Tools / Options
from the menu.

A dialog box will open select the second tab which is named --> Configure Editors

From here you can enter a file extension. For example

JPG (Which is a JPeg file) and select the graphics editor named MS Photo Editor.

Hope this help's get back if not

g.1.g 01:46 21 Jan 03

I have had a look and there is nothing there with jpeg or gif only htm,html,css, and a few more
I can add things but not sure what.

Sparks 18:13 21 Jan 03

I haven't had anything do with customizing web templates but if it's a photo or picture editor your looking for you could click here mind you I haven't tried this free program myself, hope this helps.

tbh72 18:24 21 Jan 03

Microsoft Office, if so goto office setup, from the CD Rom & look for Microsoft Photo Editor. It has many useful features. You will still have to follow the above proceedure if you want to edit images directly from front page.

g.1.g 18:49 21 Jan 03

Thanks I got that and thanks for everyones help, much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…