I need html source code

tps 12:10 11 Sep 03

I am buliding a website using html and have made questionaire but i need to display results as a graph on a seperate results page and need to know how to do this using html.

Talented Monkey 21:24 11 Sep 03

You will have to pass the data from you form questionnaire to code or page in another language to do the processing such as PHP, JavaScript and ASP. It will also help if you have a MYSQL database to store results in.

However there are some free scripts about that you can install.. providing your host allows you to do so. I have had a quick look around but most of the the scripts I found were for single question opinion poll, I get the impression you want several questions to be answered, and these are a bit harder to find.. however heres one I found click here , there probably are more I just haven?t had time to look maybe you can use search engine to search for ?free survey scripts? etc.

Only draw back is that these can be very hard to install and sometimes incompatible with the server you are hosted on, but don?t let this deter you.

tps 15:48 30 Sep 03

THANX mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…