I need help on which cooling fan is better ?

jack1988 22 Dec 12
Answered

Hello im just wondering if and hydro h80 is better than a zalman 9900 max I heard that the hydro h80 leaked and ruined some peoples computers is that true and if so what air fan should i go for ? Thanks :)

Chronos the 2nd 22 Dec 12

The H80 will do better. You will get lower temps and will look much cleaner.One thing though the fans supplied with the Corsair H80 are not the quietest so I would advise changing them, or you could get the Antec KÜHLER H2O 920, which I had until recently as this comes with a internal USB connection which you can use to control the fans.

This was extremely quiet and I would have kept it but I downsized my case to a Lian Li V354A and I could not get it in.

nickf 22 Dec 12
Answer

I agree with the mighty Chronos , liquid cooling will always be better , although I have the Corsair H100 system on my PC , and have no problem with fan noise

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message