I need help in uploading images please

bobby22 16:35 23 Oct 04

Hi

I'm trying to upload images from my picasa album to a coin forum on the web and I'm having problems . The forum keeps refusing the images saying they must be either jpg, doc, bmp, gif etc. I've tried e-mailing the images back to myself and saving the attachments on my desktop (it does say jpg) yet I can't open them from there and they are still refused.

Any suggestions please as I've been on this problem for days now !!!

Thanks

Bobby

Diodorus Siculus 16:37 23 Oct 04

Try opening with Irfanview and save them as jpeg rather than jpg.

hssutton 18:22 23 Oct 04

AS far as I'm aware, there is no facility to upload images to the web from Picasa. The images that you view, by default will be in "My Pictures". Normally the various forums will have a dedicated upload procedure, or use "hot linking" from an online gallery.

Probably the reason you cannot view these images in your emails, is due to your email security settings.

bobby22 23:00 24 Oct 04

both Diodorus Siculus & hssutton. I downloaded Irfanview and saved them as jpeg & the images were accepted.

No this website does not have an upload procedure just stipulates the images to be in certain formats eg bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg etc.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Bobby 22

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…