I need help with an *.mny file dated 1998

Brian-336451 20:37 11 Sep 03

The IRS are asking my wife for information that was dutifully backed up on floppies in 1998.

The files are Microsoft Money but guess what - the latest versions of Money say that the files are an 'imcompatible version'.

There's helpful innit?

Anyone got any (constructive) suggestions. As it happens my wife wasn't working and we don't owe the IRS a penny - but proving it is in the files!

I need a copy of Money 97/98 I suppose, anyone got one skulking in a cupboard or can they help?

The information is old hat, so I'd even email the files and accept it back saved as a Quicken or anything else even csv file. Anything I can read.

mark500 20:49 11 Sep 03

click here
Try reading this . It may be useful.

bremner 20:53 11 Sep 03

If marks suggestion does not help I have an old copy of Money for Windows 95 you are most welcome to.
E Mail me and we can arrange delivery.

BarryKeith 20:59 11 Sep 03
  Brian-336451 15:46 12 Sep 03

Sorry, I piked out early last night as I had to up at 2.30 am this morning for work - glamorous job flying.

Anyway, you know how a thought occurs after you've posted but it was the 'skulking in a cupboard bit' that did it (we've moved house 4 times in the last 5 years) and I looked in an obscure box. Voila - Money 98 looking at me, covered in dust in its crystal box!

Problem is solved, my disks had exactly what I'd hoped on them. How many of us remember what we backed up 5 years ago?

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions, that's what's nice about sites such as this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…