i need help with facebook can anyone help?

chickabookins 09:30 14 Oct 08

heya, not sure if im in the right place but i need some help with facebook if anyone could help me, since wednesday 8th oct i have had lots of trouble on facebook i can log in fine but i cannot change my status or comment on anyone elses status cant write on my or others walls cannot upload pictures or use any of my applications nor can i see whos online and others cant see me online the pages doesnt even load all what happens is where you write in the web address right at the end it comes up with #
i have tried using the help section they have on facebook but i cant get any of the pages to open i cant even find a emai address to contact them
i have done a system restore on my comp but its stil not working
please could someone help me
thankyou
sam x

User-1229748 11:34 14 Oct 08

it does seem to be a problem from time to time with facebook,i just had a look thru plenty of posts via a google search and there are plenty of people with the same problem.

chickabookins 11:49 14 Oct 08

thankyou marg7 for replying i have contacted them threw the form you gave me do uno if they reply

smackheadz thankyou for findin that out does it say anywere how long it lasts for or how to fix it

pcgeeek 11:52 14 Oct 08

there have been major problems with facebook lately. someone I know was a victim of a phishing incident and facebook closed the account. Lots of things are happening to facebook users. I suggest you get a friend to help that is the best sit with a good friend who knows it who can show you and help you along the way. They are having problems though that I do know for afact.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos