I need a great wireless adapter.

Daniel-1442071 16:25 28 Apr 10

Heyy ! I'm currentley trying to find a new wireless adapter for my desktop as my current Belkin ones just do not wish to work for me |: I'm not that clued up on the best ones for price, so i was wondering if anyone could maybe point me in the right direction for a good one?
Thanks in advance !
Dan

Miké 16:34 28 Apr 10

click here Is certainly one of the smallest and works well on both my windows 7 Desktops, good range and reliable.

Highly recommended although not the cheapest!

Daniel-1442071 16:39 28 Apr 10

That's actually pretty damn cheap ! I was expecting a really good one to be around £40-£50 ! My desktop isn't one of the newest ones going, and its about 3rooms (in a bungalow) So not a massive space away from the router, will this be strong enough to keep me connected and with a strong connection? =]
Thanks again ! Appreciate it =]

Daniel-1442071 16:39 28 Apr 10

That's actually pretty damn cheap ! I was expecting a really good one to be around £40-£50 ! My desktop isn't one of the newest ones going, and its about 3rooms (in a bungalow) So not a massive space away from the router, will this be strong enough to keep me connected and with a strong connection? =]
Thanks again ! Appreciate it =]

Miké 16:51 28 Apr 10

Well I guess it depends on the location of the PC/Router the construction of the walls etc.

However in my bungalow with the router in a front bedroom and a PC in the back of the property works fine.

Daniel-1442071 16:54 28 Apr 10

Thats great, i'll look into buying one of these, thanks a lot for your help =]
-Dan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…