I need an expert on Winfax Pro.

99ab 13:11 29 Nov 05

Having run Symantec Winfax Pro and its predecessor Delrina for the past 8 or 9 years, I have accumulated a large number of messages which I now want to import into Winfax version 10.02.

The messages are not in a one-file .wmb message store but are stored as separate files with extensions .fxr (received faxes), .fxd (sent faxes) and .cvr (cover sheets).

When I contacted Symantec Help, I was told how to import a .wmb message store called status.wmb into Winfax but not how to import the individual files comprising my individual faxes.

Unfortunately, I don't have my message store in one file, status.wfb or, indeed, any other .wfb file.

My messages are in one folder as separate .cvr, .fxd and .fxr files.

I wonder if any of the learned brethren in this forum know how this can be achieved.

--
Alasdair.

brambles 22:12 29 Nov 05

Here is a link from the Winfax web site. This is their help details in a PDF file you can download.

Might find the answer you require and I think they can be considered experts on Winfax Pro.

Best of luck

Brambles

99ab 23:47 29 Nov 05

I have checked the Symantec site's tech support many times but if you look at it you will find it only tells me how to import a .wfb file into Winfax. It says nothing about importing individual faxes back into Winfax.

Cesar 09:30 01 Dec 05

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…