I need drivers for a Diamondmax plus 10 SATA HDD

WrathMaster2 21:01 14 Sep 05

I just bought 2 of these and I want to set them up as RAID 0. I cannot find any drivers for these HDDs so I cannot install XP. Also, the POST does not recognise them.
I have already configured the BIOS.
HELP! =0)

GaT7 21:02 14 Sep 05

You can normally get SATA & RAID drivers from your motherboard manufacturer. What motherboard - make & model - do you have? G

pip22 15:12 16 Sep 05

SATA drivers aren't required for the drives, more correctly they are required for the SATA controller which is either on the mobo or on a PCI card. Therefore, it's the manufacturer of the SATA controller whose responsible for making a driver available, not the disk maker.

GaT7 17:30 16 Sep 05

pip22, yes that's true. The mobo manufacturers (bless them) usually provide them too : ) G

ade.h 18:59 16 Sep 05

click here Depending on your RAID chipset type and configuration, this guide may be helpful to you. Even if you use a PCI card rather than an onboard controller, much of what it says (about driver installation and RAID setup) is useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…