I NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE 4 MY VISIONEER SCANNER

BOMPER1 12:18 08 Dec 09

HELLO PPL DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE WEBSITES THAT I CAN OBTAIN SOFTWARE FOR MY VISIONEER SCANNER FU661G. IM NOT TOO CLEVER ON MY LAPTOP ITS A WINDOWS XP?MANY THANKS MARK

Woolwell 12:22 08 Dec 09

See click here

Please don't use capitals as it is regarded as shouting and is also difficult to read.

BOMPER1 12:50 08 Dec 09

wen i click on to ure post it takes me back to main forum is it simple to do as im not the best on computers see?

Woolwell 12:54 08 Dec 09

It links to an old thread about the same problem. If you scroll down to the last post on that thread you will see a link to the Visioneer site click on that then insert 4800.

BOMPER1 13:02 08 Dec 09

rite now im on that do i select drivers and manuals or anything else?

Woolwell 13:16 08 Dec 09

What software do you need? Do you already have it working and are looking for additional software or what? I think that it may help if you tell us why you asked in the first place.

You will need drivers to get it to work and the manuals wil tell you how to operate it.

Terry Brown 14:31 08 Dec 09

Try this link, it should help.

click here=

All you have to do for a problem like this is to type in the software required to Google (or your choice) and it will find the links you requiure,
Terry

BOMPER1 11:17 09 Dec 09

when it redirects me to the google page which 1 should i select as theres a few and im terrible on here,isnt it just a case of selecting 1 saving the file and then running it?thankyou m

BOMPER1 11:19 09 Dec 09

when i click onto the website its askin me do i want to reinstall the drivers,software summin like that but ive never installed it onya b4.

BOMPER1 11:19 09 Dec 09

when i click onto the website its askin me do i want to reinstall the drivers,software summin like that but ive never installed it onya b4.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant