I need advice in TV/video Combis

suburban train 18:58 29 Apr 03

Dear All

I know this is a computer forum but i have posted many questions here and they have all been answered helpfully and other fourums are giving me the response and the answers that i need.

I am thinking of purchasing a TV/video Combi but need some some advice and information.

On TV/video Combis it states that they can play LP, does this mean that it will still play the normal SP videos you can buy from the shops or video rental shops.

If the TV/video Combis can still play SP video tapes on LP video players why sepnd more on a TV/video Combi which has SP.

Does anyone know where i can buy TV/video Combis from UK websites or UK businesses

Thank You

hugh-265156 19:08 29 Apr 03

all long play does is slow down the tape recording speed to double the recording time.combis are a good compromise if your short of space etc or dont want cables from tv to video showing etc.i would tend to go for a seperate small tv and video instead as each has its own box instead of being squashed all into one.and less hassle to fix if breaks.

hugh-265156 19:18 29 Apr 03

sorry yes they will play any video you rent etc or have already.try argos etc.

rins36 19:50 29 Apr 03

knowledge boy

My lads have daewoo video combi's one was bought from Asda & the other from Miller Brothers. I think the Comet website might have them on there to purchase online or Woolworths site

Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…