Graham. 21:17 23 Feb 08

How is this going to help click here?

MCE2K5 21:19 23 Feb 08

!, Hit it, Several times.

MCE2K5 21:19 23 Feb 08

P.S.

And press OK.

sinbads 21:40 23 Feb 08

ummm not sure you should do that probably giving the virus or malware permissions to do ???

Run spyware and antivirus to remove

rdave13 21:45 23 Feb 08

Suggest starting in safe mode and running asquared.

MAT ALAN 22:22 23 Feb 08

Probably just a popup prompting you to scan with some A/V/spyware prog that is more than useless and you have to buy before it cleans your PC..

Scan with whatever you have...

DieSse 22:34 23 Feb 08

It's a jokey avatar, and I suspect the post is an attempt at a joke too. That's why the posted image has all the surrounds cut off, which would give the game away.

rdave13 22:48 23 Feb 08

If that's a jokey avatar then I'd be annoyed, to say the least, as to how it was allowed to be on my PC in the first place. Messenger services maybe?
Suggest, as before, run asquared in safe mode. Update antispyware and be aware that seemingly legitimate 'friends' on any instant messenger service could be an invitation to download malware.
Sad life for some people don't you think?

MAT ALAN 22:50 23 Feb 08

If that's a jokey avatar then I'd be annoyed, not if you posted it which is what DieSse is getting at....

rdave13 22:57 23 Feb 08

Yes and thanks. Seems I fell for it hook line and sinker.

Graham. Good one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…