i have a vcd recorded on pinnacle system.

nutty norm 14 Oct 12

I Have a vcd recorded on the pinaccle system i have tried to make it play on my computer which i am not having any success, it will play on my Panasonic player recorder, i have downloaded some more Codecs to see if that works it still will not play, having ask the question before and got an answer it stopped working altogether now, any more solutions would be grateful, Nutty norm

lotvic 14 Oct 12

Previous thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4177744/a-video-cd-that-has-been-recorded-on-pinnacle/

I suggest you look at and then copy the contents of the VCD to a folder on your W7 Harddrive. Then tell us what the files are and their ext (the bit after the .) I always thought that VCD files were .MPEG2 files but I might be wrong.

bluesbrother 14 Oct 12

Try using VLC to play it.

VLC media player

It is possibly the best media player available.

If you think the disk is damaged try Unstoppable Copier to recover the contents.

Unstoppable Copier 5.2

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message