I have email problems

funnybone 06:27 29 Jun 04

I have to view my email by webmail. I cannot get through normally. Do you think it is because my user name is listed 3 times with a -2 and -3 beside the original user name. Is there any way I can restore and just go back to my original user name and password without these other alias. I have tried deleting them. I have tried using the extended time out as it tells me to wait 60 seconds but it goes back to the same thing.Where did this -2 and -3 come from?

Diodorus Siculus 08:00 29 Jun 04

Who is your mail provider and what mail program do you use? What error messages do you receive?

You could delete the mail account from the mail program and follow the instructions for creating a new one with your current details.

funnybone 13:41 29 Jun 04

The mail programme is outlook express and the mail provider is pop3.blueyonder.co.uk. It starts by stating receiving 2 of 37. Then the bluelind goes a little way and stops. How do I delete the mail account for the mail programme? Thanks

johnnyrocker 13:45 29 Jun 04

tools/accounts/highlight/click remove in top right

Diodorus Siculus 15:46 29 Jun 04

Go to click here and enter your details under the advanced screen; from there you can view / delete any mail that may be causing a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…