I have created a 15MB partition on a 60GB HD????

wetterfugal 00:07 07 Jan 03
  wetterfugal 00:07 07 Jan 03

What would you do?

I Have:

C:\ = 14.6GB WinXP + Programms
D:\ = CD Writer
E:\ = 15.6MB A mistake, (unimportant graphics)
F:\ = 14.6GB Empty
G:\ = 26.5gb Empty

Would you:
Delete E and F and create one new partition?
Delete E and Forget about it?
Leave it and have it nagging you?

I would be interested in a use for it!

BRYNIT 00:15 07 Jan 03

what ever you do it will still nagg you.

wawadave 04:25 07 Jan 03

hello
i would use partion magic to delete them and or resize them.

zoobie 05:07 07 Jan 03

I'd use anything else besides partition magic...It's messed up sooooo many machines, they've considered taking it off the market.

AndySD 08:37 07 Jan 03

Right click on my computer choose manage choose Disk Manager you can delete and create and format partitions here

PA28 08:40 07 Jan 03

I think I'd be tempted to start again with my hard drive and to format it into a max of 2 partitions.

Alternatively you could do nothing, but yes, this will niggle you until you do something about it - life (and computers) are like that!

AndySD 08:43 07 Jan 03

I would Delete E and add the free disk space to f then change the drive letters. F=E and G=F

wetterfugal 18:52 07 Jan 03

wawadave - Is it worth getting patition magic when WinXP can do it? After all it is only 0.025% of 60GB.

AndySD maybe I should get rid of it, delete E and add it to F then rename F to E. I know how to delete E but I don't know how to add the exra space to F or how to rename F to E. Can you help? I founf XP easier than FDISK.

wetterfugal 18:53 07 Jan 03

wawadave - Is it worth getting patition magic when WinXP can do it? After all it is only 0.025% of 60GB.

AndySD maybe I should get rid of it, delete E and add it to F then rename F to E. I know how to delete E but I don't know how to add the exra space to F or how to rename F to E. Can you help? I founf XP easier than FDISK.

wetterfugal 18:55 07 Jan 03

Now I know why posts sometimes repete themselves!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…