I have 8 G-mail invites going no-where!

Fateful Shadow 12:19 28 Sep 04

If you want one, I can give you one. Let's say, the first eight to post on here and say that you want one will get them. I'll then click on your mail logo next to your name and give you the hyperlink.

Note: I have 4 of them, and my friend has 4 too. So, the first four will get them quicker than the next four, as I will have to get them off of him...if you get what I mean :P I'm also at college at the moment, so don't expect them to come immediately ;)

JonnyTub 12:22 28 Sep 04

yes please
Fateful Shadow

lazanda 12:29 28 Sep 04

I would love one !
thankyou

GibsonSt19 12:43 28 Sep 04

I'd very much appreciate one dood!

Thanks

montyburns 12:49 28 Sep 04

Yup! Count me in!!

Very generous!

M.Burns.

Noelg23 12:49 28 Sep 04

I have six to give away if anyone else is interested...just email me with your full name and I will sort it out...

Djohn 13:03 28 Sep 04

I hope you don't mind me adding a little note of caution to your thread. I don't understand the implications myself but many firms/suppliers and private individuals are now refusing to answer any mail received through G-Mail.

I have opened an account myself but having second thoughts on using it. I'm not the paranoid sort of person but I am having second thoughts on G-Mail. Maybe you can ease my mind on the risk, the only information I have is from this link. click here Gmail is to creepy?

NinjaOldBoy 13:38 28 Sep 04

Would appreciate 1 thanks

Noelg23 13:44 28 Sep 04

Djohn...well thats interesting...but so far I dont appear to be phased...I have 3 email addresses and they are my Gmail, Hotmail and one with my ISP...and the two I use the most are hotmail and my ISP one...the Gmail is there for decoration if you know what I mean...but we'll see what happens when things go into full flow...

€dstowe 14:03 28 Sep 04

My father, who does an amount of legal work, has this at the bottom of his emails now:

"The information contained in this message is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and access by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not the addressee you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please inform us at the address at the top of the page and delete or destroy it and any copies you have.

Any correspondence from a g-mail address will not be replied to."

Having heard some not very inspiring stories about g-mail, I'm thinking about adding a similar disclaimer.

The contents of this click here may not be entirely true but it does give one some doubt about the bona fides and trust that can be placed in this development.

Graham ® 14:42 28 Sep 04

Are already tracking you. I don't use Real Player (it comes with AOL) but it keeps trying to access the internet, and getting stopped by the firewall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…