I got the I-worm/yaha.k too HELP!!!

Tymmyrddynn 18:08 04 Jan 03
  Tymmyrddynn 18:08 04 Jan 03

I've been following the threads but everytime I try to do something the pc says it can't find the files necessary, I can even get the command prompt up, I can't do a system restore either.

I'm staying online, refreshing this page hopeing for some help.

DieSse 18:10 04 Jan 03

How do you know you've got this worm?

Tymmyrddynn 18:12 04 Jan 03

My AVG spotted it, I ran the prog, it found 12 files infected and healed them, but I still got porbs, I read about the system restore thing but my pc wont let me turn it off.

wawadave 18:22 04 Jan 03

hello
try d/ling tool from norton or panda or nod

Tymmyrddynn 18:26 04 Jan 03

d/ling??? what's that?

mr gee 18:38 04 Jan 03

d/ling =downloading

struggle8 18:42 04 Jan 03

ps dont uninstall AVG as we did, cos on reinstall pc goes kaput and all short cuts are disabled and the file rundll.32 gets deleted and then your f**********d

Tymmyrddynn 18:49 04 Jan 03

I haven't uninstalled avg, but am experiencing the problems you've stated, what's the solution? anyone?

struggle8 18:52 04 Jan 03

we had to do a format and then reinstall windows, unless you can find a the file that has been deleted on the net then dowload it to C:\windows \system cos thats where the file was deleted from

struggle8 18:53 04 Jan 03

or try a posting for any one know where I can get the file ? from

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…