i got disconnected while i try Outlook Epress

bibo1465 07:53 27 Jan 05

hi everyone

Please i need your help.

Everytimes when i try to use outlook express to see me email,i got disconnected immediately.I cannot send any email.

I have broadband 2.2mbps.while i am online and when i press outlook express to access my email i got disconnected,which i don't know why.

I used Microsoft office outlook the same thing, if i try to send email it goes to outbox,i can't send it the email.

I called technical support ,and we have gone to all the possibility why this happen, with no avail.

The technical support person said to me he never seen like this before , me as well.

He asked me to install Eudora and try to send email. It works with Eudora, i was able to send email without disconnecting me from the internet.

-Do you recommend me to uninstall outloook express and reinstall again?
-Please how to uninstall and reinstall outlook express,and microsoft office outlook?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

My kindest regards
bibo

georgemac © 08:00 27 Jan 05

open outlook express go tools options and click the connection tab, ensure the disconnect after sending box does not have a tick in it.

Andsome 08:30 27 Jan 05

Outlook Express is part of Windows, as is Internet Explorer. You could well cause problems trying to uninstall it. If your new program works, be satisfied with that, use it and leave well alone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…