I get a Blank page when printing

ponytail 09:34 08 Dec 14

Not sure what the problem is but have just tried to print 2 emails in my inbox but all I get are blank pages.Have tried quite a few other emails but same result.I used to click on file in the top L/H corner and choose print but dont seem to have that option now so I right click on the email which opens up a section on the L/H side and I click print it shows a print preview which is just blank.I use hot mail on windows 7.Sometimes I can copy and paste the email onto word and then print them.Can someone advise on how I am supposed to print. Thank's

ponytail 09:40 08 Dec 14

Have just noticed that I have some letters in my documents which I needed to save.I clicked on File and then print and I get a normal print so why not when I try to print a email.

spuds 10:11 08 Dec 14

Not saying its going to work, but you could try 'Ctrl + P' on your keyboard, and see if that brings up your printer details, and then click OK on that.

ponytail 10:36 08 Dec 14

Hi spuds Just tried what you suggested but got the same screen showing print review which is a blank page

ponytail 10:40 08 Dec 14

I just logged into my email account on my wifes laptop and it printed normally

spuds 10:43 08 Dec 14

What's the name and model of the printer you are using, because you might need to update on the latest driver's.

Did you have this 'non-print' problem previously or is it something that as happened very recently?.

You could also try click here

ponytail 11:38 08 Dec 14

The printer is a Brother DCP-J315W and this is a fairly new problem

ponytail 11:41 08 Dec 14

Just clicked on your link and you have to sign up before you can use it.Just going to try the brother live support although I dont think it is the printer as it printed the same emails when I used my wifes laptop

ponytail 12:21 08 Dec 14

I went into google and entered unable to print hotmail emails ant the following was one of the options that came up www.mchelper.com I went into their live help and then they got someone to phone me he operated my laptop remotely and then said they were about 30,000 issues which needed sorting which got me wondering he then said he could clear them and install a program which would cost me a one off payment of £128 at that point I decided to end the conversation.Will pop up to my local PC shop where I always go and the man there is always ready to help.For this kind of job he normally charges about £30.If I find out what the problem was will let you know on here.

wee eddie 13:06 08 Dec 14

Ponytail: Do not touch with a bargepole ~ you have been scammed

bumpkin 13:28 08 Dec 14

Also you should NEVER allow remote access to an unknown source.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…