I Explorer encounters a problem?

only me 09:46 31 Mar 04

Hi good people
i have this come up and i then follow instructions to send a report to Microsoft and was directed to a program called pest control i downloaded free trail which found 360 odd problems but would not quarantine or delete them it said i would need to buy the version am i being had?

anon1 09:55 31 Mar 04

get spybot or adaware they are free and do more or less the same thing. Having said that pest patrol does appear to get good comments. It is often the case that a free trial will show problems but not clear them. If they did ask yourself one question. Would you go and buy it?

only me 10:37 31 Mar 04

thanks for the quick response i will go ahead and buy i just thought it might be a scam set up to make you buy their product

only me 12:21 31 Mar 04

i was a bit quick off the mark there i bought pest patrol costing 52.80 dollars MAD!! but it hasn't worked worked have sent e mail might be me i might have to reopen this thread

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…