I don't seem to have Front Page Express?

pj123 16 Jun 03

I don't seem to have Front Page Express on my Windows 98SE disk? I have Web Publishing Wizard and Personal Web Server, which are both installed but I can't find Front Page Express in Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programmes, Windows Setup, Internet Tools. Have I got something missing?

anchor 17 Jun 03

Front Page Express is a cut down version of the well known Microsoft Front Page. It used to be given away free, up to the release of Windows 98-SE. That`s why you can`t find it.

I still have a copy on a server I use, and if you would like it, send me an e-mail for the URL link;(click on the yellow envelope next to my name).

pj123 18 Jun 03

anchor, email sent to you. If you checkout you will see I now have DMX. click here

But it is awesome and, at the moment, very intimidating. I would still like to start off with FP Express.

pj123 19 Jun 03

My thanks to anchor. I now have Frontpage Express. Will now get on with the rest of my life.

Thanks anchor.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message