I don't seem to have Front Page Express?

pj123 21:33 PM 16 Jun 03

I don't seem to have Front Page Express on my Windows 98SE disk? I have Web Publishing Wizard and Personal Web Server, which are both installed but I can't find Front Page Express in Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programmes, Windows Setup, Internet Tools. Have I got something missing?

anchor 19:57 PM 17 Jun 03

Front Page Express is a cut down version of the well known Microsoft Front Page. It used to be given away free, up to the release of Windows 98-SE. That`s why you can`t find it.

I still have a copy on a server I use, and if you would like it, send me an e-mail for the URL link;(click on the yellow envelope next to my name).

pj123 11:43 AM 18 Jun 03

anchor, email sent to you. If you checkout you will see I now have DMX. click here

But it is awesome and, at the moment, very intimidating. I would still like to start off with FP Express.

pj123 17:17 PM 19 Jun 03

My thanks to anchor. I now have Frontpage Express. Will now get on with the rest of my life.

Thanks anchor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016