I don't seem to have Front Page Express?

pj123 21:33 16 Jun 03

I don't seem to have Front Page Express on my Windows 98SE disk? I have Web Publishing Wizard and Personal Web Server, which are both installed but I can't find Front Page Express in Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programmes, Windows Setup, Internet Tools. Have I got something missing?

anchor 19:57 17 Jun 03

Front Page Express is a cut down version of the well known Microsoft Front Page. It used to be given away free, up to the release of Windows 98-SE. That`s why you can`t find it.

I still have a copy on a server I use, and if you would like it, send me an e-mail for the URL link;(click on the yellow envelope next to my name).

pj123 11:43 18 Jun 03

anchor, email sent to you. If you checkout you will see I now have DMX. click here

But it is awesome and, at the moment, very intimidating. I would still like to start off with FP Express.

pj123 17:17 19 Jun 03

My thanks to anchor. I now have Frontpage Express. Will now get on with the rest of my life.

Thanks anchor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…