I dont no whether to buy a Acer TravelMate 4062LCi

Shutt1e 20:23 21 Jun 06

i have head many bad things about acer like there costumer support is rubbish ect is this true or should i go for the laptop as it is the best i can find for my £400 budget thx

Dipso 21:07 21 Jun 06

You will need to make up your own mind I'm afraid. The laptops are budget but in my experience work perfectly well BUT if you need support, that is where they let themselves down, I believe. If this is important to you you may need to consider looking elsewhere.

Mine has been fine for the 18 months I have owned it, fortunately I haven't had to contact support.

Thats a great laptop, I have been looking at the same one for a friend. The retailer I have been looking at has sold over 70 in the last couple of days, only 4 left , go for it!

mammak 21:16 21 Jun 06

Love my Acer laptop aspire 3003LMI cant fault it at all 6+ months old worked like a dream never had any problems with it, so never had to contact support so cant comment on that score.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…