i dont no wat to call the title but plz help

rossyboy11 15:03 12 Feb 05

can any1 help cuz i want to find out how get all of them windows up that tell u things but u have sed never ask this question and then said ok and i want a few of them back cuz they contained usefull info

help

ross aged 11
p.s make the instructions simple cuz i am gd at comps for me age but i aint as good as some of the people that respond to some threads....

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:06 12 Feb 05

what things

mattyc_92 15:09 12 Feb 05

You have lost me... What do you want to do??? What "windows" are you on about??? etc...

fuzzyone 15:13 12 Feb 05

rossyboy11,

you surely don't want pop-ups turned on.!

VoG II 15:15 12 Feb 05

Do you mean that you've ticked "Do not show this message again" and now wish you hadn't?

Which messages and which version of Windows.

mattyc_92 15:16 12 Feb 05

Is that what rossyboy11 is talking about...

rossyboy11... I agree with fuzzyone... DOn't for the sake of your system's health, not to mention your own, turn this feature off... If you want to open a "pop-up", then hold down the "Ctrl" key while clicking onto the link/the website is loading... This will disable the pop-up feature until you release "Ctrl"....

Magik ®© 15:20 12 Feb 05

they sort of teach a different english these days.

as was said above, must mean pop-ups..

tools/ second one down/pop up blocker/click the line

mattyc_92 15:22 12 Feb 05

Thats confusing... If something is in steps, then use "->" to indecate that that is the end of the first step and start of a new one.... e.g. "Start->Control Pannel", which means press Start, followed by "Control pannel"....

You are confusing me... lol

rossyboy11 15:27 12 Feb 05

i dont want pop ups but wat vog sed ive check the box which says dont show this agen and now i wish i hadnt

fuzzyone 15:27 12 Feb 05

rossyboy11,

what program is it.?

mattyc_92 15:30 12 Feb 05

Why??? IF you are worried that you don't know when a pop-up has been blocked for some reason, just look at the top of the screen (just below the "address") field and you should notice a "gold" bar stating that it has blocked a pop-up and there is also a icon that appears at the botton of the window (just above the "System Tray") if you are running WinXP + SP2....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…