I dont know what the problem is...

Leigha 15:31 02 Jun 03

Hello, I have just bought Tiger Woods 2003. I have been playing this game for a week now. Sometimes the game just shuts off after about 20-30 minutes and a blue screen comes on with white writing all the way down, saying memory dump and all sorts, there is also a noise inside my pc, like a clicking noise.

Also just now... the game has a restore, where if you crash then it says, your game was interupted by abnormal activity from your pc, would you like to continue with your game ?

I press yes, i play to the end of the hole, put my ball then, when it goes to the next scene in the game i go back to my desktop, the game is finished.

Can anyone help me...

My system :

All drivers are running ok.
Defrag on all drives ok.
Norton System Works, system scan, No Problems

I recently got the patch from the NVIDEA website for the card.

Also recently installed SP1 + other windows recomended updats.

Many thanks for any replys i get.

This has also happened on other games like Splinter Cell !

MartinT-B 15:38 02 Jun 03

Close down all non-essential programs before you start the game.

Screen Saver

Power Options

Anti Virus

norton system Doctor

real time scanning

and anything else in your system tray that is not dorectly related to the game you are playing. These include Quicktime, email, firewall, realplayer etc. etc.

xtreme_computing 15:40 02 Jun 03

as for the game switching to the desktop, first port of call for that is the display settings, resolution could be triggering that, as it changes screen go into the game and display settings and change it to the same resolution as the desktop which can be found in control panel/display

set them both as the same i.e 800x600 or 1024x768

as for the clicking noise i hope that isn't your hardrive making that noise and could also be causing the memory dump. just make sure you have anything important backed up!

Leigha 15:47 02 Jun 03

Thanks for your help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…