I don't like Ex Cossack

Ex Cossack 12:22 28 Nov 03

I am still getting responses referring to me as pj or pj123 or pete so I am going back to my original pj123. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

JIM 12:30 28 Nov 03

Can I agree with you as old forum friends are becoming difficult to ID. :)

Yes, change back. 'The Cossack' in Sheffield is a well known gay bar!

Belatucadrus 12:38 28 Nov 03

Is that the one just outside the old Pond street polytech entrance ? (Halam university to those of fewer years)

pj123 12:39 28 Nov 03

Thanks [email protected]@m, not my scene, and to JIM thanks a new name just confuses.

Dipso 13:05 28 Nov 03

I have just replied to a post FAO your alter ego
click here

pj123 13:24 28 Nov 03

Dipso, thanks for the info but if you are starting from "square one" do they supply everything to get you up and running? I am on NTL Broadband (on all day every day) myself but I teach IT and many of my "pupils" want to change to BB but as they work 9-5 like most of us it is just not cost effective to go to a fixed monthly fee for an "always on" system if they don't use it 24 hours. Some of them only log on for about an hour a day.

Dipso 21:56 28 Nov 03

They used to supply a modem if you wanted one, but don't seem to be doing that now(?)However, I have found one click here for £45.81 inc VAT and delivery which I believe is cheaper than the one Metronet were offering. It is the Thomson Speedtouch 330 USB which is ideal. I use one myself and they are very easy to set up.

They also charge £59 for connection. The way I looked at it was, as I was saving more than £10 a month (I was paying Virgin £24.99 a month), I would have paid off the connection charge in 5-6 months.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…