i disconnected from the broadband

bibo1465 07:06 21 Jan 05

hi everyone

please i need your help. I have 2mbps broadband, sometimes i got disconnected after a period of times, while i am not using the braodband example: if i keep the broadband running all the night.

I am not saying the ISP disconnect me, i think the problem from the power managment in my computer.

Can you please tell me how to change the power managment in BIOS,if you think the problem from BIOS.

I right click on the desktop>properties,creen saver>power>turn off monitor after 15 minutes>turn off hard disk (Never)>system stand by (Never).this is my configuration.

If i am using the pc , the internet keeps running no problem. as i said after a period of times(i don't know how long) i got disconnected.

I called the technical support, they said to me, if i can buy (adsl,router), it keeps the internet running 24 hours a day,even the pc is off.

do you recommend me buy the ADSL ROUTER.
Can you please reply to me as soon as you can and your help will be approciated.

Thank you again
bibo

bibo1465 07:19 21 Jan 05

If i want to buy ADSL,router, i don't anything how to configure IP address. Is there any router doing this automatically,configure everything automatically.

I am not expert in the computer.

Please help
bibo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…