I can't use my dvd,and dvdwriter.

habs 14:19 29 May 04

please help.

recently i have problems.

I have NERO version 5.5.10.54(recommended by my dvd writer).

When i create cd's or dvd disc using my dvd writer(optorite DD0203),and Nero , in the end of creating these cd's or dvd a message come up saying:dvd burn succefully.

It was working normally before,i don't know what 's happened.

When i tried to see the movies using my dvd rom drive or dvd writer, nothing happened, it can't recognized the cd's or dvd's.If double click on dvd rom drive or dvd writer drive a message come up saying:

My computer
E:\is not accessible
Incorrect function

But if i put game cd, it recognised my cd'and dvd's.works normally.

Have you got any idea, please help.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

My kindest regards
habs

maz2 14:27 29 May 04

I had this problem last week according to Nero burned successfully but when played not recognised I have Version 6 Ner installed which I upgraded on the Web I then downgraded again and updated the firmware for my DVD writer still no joy I then tried to copy a disc using Roxio version 6 and was successful so you could try all these things I think it's a case of just having a go at the various things and hoping you are lucky

habs 15:59 29 May 04

hi maz

Thank you for the quick reply i received from you.

The technical support for my dvd writer recommend me to use nero version 5.5.10.54. it was working perfectly well until 2 weeks ago.

I update the firmware before for my dvd writer, but my dvd writer went dead,i had to replace it. I am afraid to update the firmware and the same thing happened, i would buy a new dvd writer.

I will uninstall Nero and re-install again to see what will happen.

let is see

thank you again.
habs

habs 18:45 29 May 04

Hi

I uninstall nero and re-install it again. I burned CD succesfully.

My dvdrom and dvd writer recognised the cd.I hope it will still be working . no more problem.

thank you
habs

jimv7 19:30 29 May 04

Try the update for nero to Nero 551056.

maz2 13:36 30 May 04

I tried an update for my Nero and everything went wrong

jonnytub 14:04 30 May 04

if has a link in which may help you guys

jonnytub 14:05 30 May 04

i should really learn to type quicker :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…