1. Click the Start orb and type REGEDIT in the Start Search area.
2. Open the Registry Editor.
3. Click the plus sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
then Session Manager
then click PrefetchParameters
4. On the right side, double-click on EnableSuperfetch
5. Give it one of the following values:
0 to disable Superfetch
1 to enable prefetching when program is launched
2 to enable boot prefetching
3 to enable prefectching of everything
6. Close the Registry Editor.
Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…