I can't remember a Word 2003 keyboard shortcut

Chris the Ancient 17:18 23 May 07

...and I can't find it in 'help'!

I'm sure that I remember using a keyboard shortcut while using Word in 'print layout view' that enabled me to scroll one complete page at a time - rather than using the little double arrow heads in the vertical scroll bar or just moving one screen page at a time.

Coz I'm more of a keyboard person than a mouse person, I'd love to remember it as I work on my magnus opus.

Anyone remember it?

CtA

fitshase 17:22 23 May 07

Ctrl + Page Down?

Chris the Ancient 17:25 23 May 07

That seems to go down one screen of page and then does nothing :o(

CtA

Chris the Ancient 17:26 23 May 07

I take that back - it goes nearly to the end of the document!

MAJ 17:28 23 May 07

Any of these help CtA? click here

Chris the Ancient 17:35 23 May 07

Can't find it in that (comprehensive) list.

Perhaps my senile old brain and memory is playing tricks on me and I never did have that shortcut!

CtA

VoG II 17:38 23 May 07

CTRL + Page Down works for me.

Chris the Ancient 17:42 23 May 07

That seems to go down one screen of page and then does nothing :o(

CtA

Chris the Ancient 17:44 23 May 07

Whoops! Didn't refresh the page!

Ctrl*Page Down takes me to the next 'Find/GoTo' and, with a double check, that's what the little idiot guide hover over the double arrow tells me as well.

CtA

VoG II 17:52 23 May 07

Ah! Click the dot in between the two double arrows. Select Browse by Page (top right option). Then try CTRL + Page Down.

Chris the Ancient 18:03 23 May 07

Ah! also!

Gottit!

Thanks VoG™. I can now relax and stop wondering if the galloping senility was worse than I thought.

Thinks... when have I ever clicked on that before and changed the browse function? I'd better go and get a replacement bag of marbles and have a personal top up.

CtA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…