I can't make The Ultimate Boot Loader work!

ernieernie 23:17 10 Jan 07

On a recommendation I have downloaded "The Ultimate Boot Loader". The resulting file called UBCD34-BASIC.EXE when run extracted another one called UBCD34-BASIC.ISO.
I can't do anything with it! It is supposed to get you out of all sorts of trouble but instead it is giving me some hassle!
Is it worth the effort or shall I ditch it?

Strawballs 01:53 11 Jan 07

If it is an iso you will need to use a burning software and burn CD from ISO don't just copy it to CD you can do this with Nero, easy CD or even the free one CDBurner XP Pro 3 click here

ernieernie 10:15 11 Jan 07

Thanks for your help, Strawballs. I have done as you said and it seemed to work ok but nothing new appeared on the disk and it wouldn't boot. I tried using the burner again to make the disk bootable and it made no difference. All that shows in Explorer is the .iso file.
It's all very interesting but so far a waste of time.
The trouble is that I haven't a clue whether or not I really want it until I get it to work!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…