i cannot play games II

bta1 16:16 12 Oct 03

I posted somthing a couple of days ago complaining that i couldn't play any games on my pc. (I used theme park as an example.)
After following the advice everyone gave me (thanks specially to huggy) it appears my graphics card is an on board one. Does this mean i cannot play games. Can i get another graphics card or wil it interfere with the one i already have?

pinka 17:39 12 Oct 03

if you have onboard then you have no graphics card . it is possible to assign system memory for graphics , this is done in the bios , i had to do it for a friend so he could play links 2003 .

bta1 17:43 12 Oct 03

how do i do that then?

pinka 17:49 12 Oct 03

restart your computer , and depending on bios i think you need to press del . you should then be in your bios screen , choose advanced options and there should be a setting for shared memory , i think it will by default be set to 8mb , try increasing to 64mb , that is if you have system memory to spare. tell me your mobo if you have problems i may have a manual for it and may be able to advise better .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…