I cannot hear my friends voices through THEIR skyp

julius44 20:14 23 Jun 08

Hello their i jave skype installed on my pc, and it works fine, i advised 2 of my friends to install it on their PCs, last week, and the installation was perfect,...they both have external speakers installed, but when i foned them with my PC, They can hear me crystal clear, but i cannot hear them, and when they did the skype user thest, so that they can hear thier own voices, they said they couldn't hear their own voices either!!! Any solutions to this pelase???

beeuuem 21:32 23 Jun 08

Have they changed the microphone settings as click here

User-994545 00:54 30 Jun 08

skype dont like working if you have a webcam installed.as theres a confict ,tell them to go into control panel/sound and audio devices.to make sure there settings are correct

Technotiger 09:35 30 Jun 08

skype dont like working if you have a webcam installed ........... Pardon?? Where did you get that idea from?

The whole idea of Skype is to have video-chats using webcam and mic's.

Technotiger 09:39 30 Jun 08

.... they said they couldn't hear their own voices either!!! Any solutions to this please???

I suppose they have got a mic connected - and one that works, and that their volume control is Up and not muted?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…