i cannot get rid of search bar

nutty norm 23:04 05 Jan 13

i downloaded AVG and i seem to have got a search bar although my web browser is Chrome it still at the top any advice would be gratefull, Nutty norm How to remove this search bar windows 7

rdave13 23:10 05 Jan 13

This might help, click here.

nutty norm 23:52 05 Jan 13

thanks to everyone i will ask again i have got rid of all the AVG Tool bars but still have this search bar called safesearch.net it does not show in my Control Panel uninstall so how an i to get rid of it have searched all around and i cannot find it, Nutty norm (windows 7)

thanks to everyone i will ask again i have got rid of all the AVG Tool bars but still have this search bar called safesearch.net it does not show in my Control Panel uninstall so how an i to get rid of it have searched all around and i cannot find it, Nutty norm (windows 7)

SillBill 23:54 05 Jan 13

Oops, a sticky send key?

SillBill 23:56 05 Jan 13
  SillBill 00:07 06 Jan 13

On a second look at that "removal" site I'm not too sure about it!

SillBill 00:09 06 Jan 13

Try a Google search for "Remove Safesearch"

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Honor 5X review: Hands-on with the new budget phone from Hauwei's young brand

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…