i cannot get rid of search bar

nutty norm 23:04 PM 05 Jan 13

i downloaded AVG and i seem to have got a search bar although my web browser is Chrome it still at the top any advice would be gratefull, Nutty norm How to remove this search bar windows 7

rdave13 23:10 PM 05 Jan 13

This might help, click here.

nutty norm 23:52 PM 05 Jan 13

thanks to everyone i will ask again i have got rid of all the AVG Tool bars but still have this search bar called safesearch.net it does not show in my Control Panel uninstall so how an i to get rid of it have searched all around and i cannot find it, Nutty norm (windows 7)

thanks to everyone i will ask again i have got rid of all the AVG Tool bars but still have this search bar called safesearch.net it does not show in my Control Panel uninstall so how an i to get rid of it have searched all around and i cannot find it, Nutty norm (windows 7)

SillBill 23:54 PM 05 Jan 13

Oops, a sticky send key?

SillBill 23:56 PM 05 Jan 13
  SillBill 00:07 AM 06 Jan 13

On a second look at that "removal" site I'm not too sure about it!

SillBill 00:09 AM 06 Jan 13

Try a Google search for "Remove Safesearch"

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone