I cannot get dvbt tele to work

uisquebeathus 19:32 01 Oct 05

I have had a digital television usb DVBT unit which worked from February till June then stopped working and now will not get past installing the drivers. It shows as a usb device as soon as the computer starts up then looks for the drivers, I try to install the drivers but it stops and a message tells me it cannot install the device.It also shows in device manager with the yellow question mark, I have the original drivers and a new driver from Jetway.
I did try it on another computer and it was detected and the drivers did install, which did not help matters as it still will not work in my computer.
WinXP Pro.AMD3200 64bit running at 32bit system,ATI 9600 Radeon 256 mb,1 gb ram, 4 total 600 gb hardrives.Asus A8V Deluxe Mobo. no changes in hardware from last year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…