I can only play one song at a time

Rotenone 11:39 31 Aug 05

I have several CDs on my hard drive. I select one of these music folders and open it,revealing the music tracks. I then click "Play all" and the message comes up saying "Choosing to "Open" 17 items at once may take a long time and cause your computer to respond slowly". I click the OK button and nothing happens.
Also if I click "Edit, Select All" and then click "Play selection" the same message appears. Does anyone know how I can overcome this problem so that I can play more than one track at a time(obviously in sequence)?I am using Windows Media Player.

dogbreath1 11:53 31 Aug 05
  gudgulf 12:07 31 Aug 05

Have you used media players music search facility to add your albums to the media library(look in the tools tab of media player)?.You should then find all your albums listed in there.

Also click here

Rather than opening the files yourself let Media Player do it.

woodchip 12:09 31 Aug 05

It does not work like that. Just double click on the File you want to play, then depending on the software that play's the music it should show a list

ACOLYTE 12:10 31 Aug 05

Have you tried just clicking 1 file inside the folder when you open it,it may carry on playing the others after,it seems the pc is thinking that you want to play all the files at 1 time hence the message.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…