I bet you can't solve this one!!!

Azee1 17:52 12 Mar 03

I downloaded the Media player 9 beta version sometime ago and have not been able to open it as it gets stuck at the privacy statement/options window.When I click continue on the window it just returns me back to the same window. It has been downloaded as I can see it listed in my windows file; I have also tried to re-install several times with latest versions, but no joy. I have even been into the registery to clear it from my machinebut Ireload it the same thing happens again.
What an earth do I do apart from deleting the hard drive and reinstalling my op/system windows me. I was thinking of buying xp and either upgrading my existing system of replacing it! Any takers?

watchful 17:59 12 Mar 03

You could be right because your title doesn't say what the problem refers to and some people may not take a look.

powerless 18:03 12 Mar 03

"I downloaded the Media player 9 beta version sometime ago"

BETA...

Theres now a final release.

Djohn 18:10 12 Mar 03

I bet we could! but as watchful says, "You have not really asked a question yet" :o)

Ironman556 18:19 12 Mar 03

Personally I'd stick with ME unless you've got any problems with it that XP would solve. A reformat & reinstall of Win Me should sort the problem with media player if you're happy to do that, and you have no other options left.

crx16 18:43 12 Mar 03

you dont delete the player from winME,you have to system restore to a date before installation.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…