I am still can't use nero 6,another problem.

bibo1465 09:57 20 Nov 04

hi everyone

Can you please help me.I was using nero 6 version:60023, i was unable to use it because the burn button called(burns the current combination) is grey.

I update the nero to version 6303 thinking i will be able to use the burn button , but it still the same thing, the burn button still grey.

I tried search all files and folders and delete eveything relate to nero,and reinstall nero 6303 again the same things happened.

The problem is from my side because my cousin have nero 6303 and it does work in his computer.

do you thing can i delete the registry and try to reinstall nero again.

If i have to delete the registry can you please tell me how?step by step,it is so important how to use the registry,please.

Can you please give me your advise.

thank you for your advice in advance

sicknote 10:01 20 Nov 04

Here's the tools for cleaning up after uninstall

click here

Bandy 10:12 20 Nov 04

I had a similar problem with a friends laptop earlier this week, until I realised that the DVD burner on his nachune was DVD+R whilst he was using DVD-R discs.

I'm not saying this is the problem but using it as a reminder to others reading this thread that you need to check at an early stage. I wasted quite a bit of time before the penny dropped with me.

bibo1465 07:30 22 Nov 04

just i would like to thank you for your help i received from you,so quick.

I used the leaning tools as (sicknote)mentioned and reinstall nero, it does work.

Thank you again

bibo1465 22:45 25 Nov 04

Can you please help me.nero stop working again,the same problem as above.

I can't create dvd because the button(burn the current compilation) is grey.

I uninstall and reinstall nero again,the same problem again.

Please help me.

thank you in advance

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…