HyperOS evaluation version.

a member 12:25 02 Sep 03

For everyone out there who would like to sample the excellent HyperOS system, theres an evaluation version available on the HyperOS website.
merlinx

toz666 13:02 02 Sep 03

ive got the 2002 version i only tried recently,and i must say i found it a little bit over whelming and not for the beginer at all.
even me i competant pc builder :D found it a little to much.and at the time i was looking to dual boot my pc for the first time.( which i may add have now done so easily and simply ,win 2k and win xp,superb)

but all in all i dont like this programme.
but hey its only my opionion :)

Pesala 13:11 02 Sep 03

Great in theory, though there are not many people talking about how great it is, in spite of all the hype.

"The proof of the pudding..." and all that. Try before you buy is good, but is it worth all the hassle for just a 7-day evaluation period? You also have to provide your own partitioning software. Not very tempting for me, but here is the link though for those who are curous: click here
02.com/

-pops- 14:11 02 Sep 03

Considering what it does to the fundamentals of your machine, I imagine it would be a devil to remove if you decide against it after the evaluation period is over.

Pesala 16:22 02 Sep 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…