HyperOs 2003

scouser 13:33 01 Feb 03

I have been using HyperOs 2003 to install a second O/S on my computer. The original system is Windows XP Home Edition. The second one I have installed is ME upgraded from Windows 98 and Windows 98SE discs. However although I have loaded all the drivers on the new system it will not find either My Epson Printer, My scanner or, most important of all my Modem. After loading the Modem driver it states it cannot find a modem although this is recognised in Windows XP as is the printer and the scanner. One problem is that Windows ME does not appear to be seeing the USB port which the printer and the scanner operate from, via a hub, I assume the drivers for this come from the Windows ME O/S. It is enabled in the BIOS as it works in XP. The Modem in XP is shown as Operating from Com port 3 although in Windows ME the Modem installer says it has checked Com Port 2 & 3 and cannot find a Modem. In the System Properties for Windows ME The Stylus 895 Printer, the PCI Communications Device, the PCI Input controller and USB Scanner all have question marks against them. What am I doing wrong?. Scouser

woodchip 13:56 01 Feb 03

You should have Win98 loaded first on C: gefor you load other OS's

woodchip 13:57 01 Feb 03

Before not gefor

jazzypop 15:24 01 Feb 03

flecc has done some excellent work with this program - see his latest thread at click here , and follow his links to his previous threads.

If for any reason he does not see this thread, you might try contacting him using the email icon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…