HyperOs 2002 R4 by HyperOs Systems. Any comments?

Cas141 10:34 29 Jan 03

I have seen a large advert in Pc Advisor re this system for getting up to ten computers from your one computer. Seems dual booting is put in the shade with this system.
Has anyone used this system, or knows anything about it. Is it easy to use?
Any independant views or comments available?
TIA

JoeC 10:37 29 Jan 03
  powerless 10:37 29 Jan 03
  jazzypop 10:38 29 Jan 03

You won't do much better than to read flecc's excellent series of articles posted here within the past week - see click here , remember to access the previous 2 threads that he provides links to.

Cas141 13:21 29 Jan 03

Thanks for the links, fellas. Very interesting reading and it has whetted my appetite, especially as I have windows98SE at the moment.
I have also read the FAQs at HyperOs' website.
As usual, being not much of a techie, I tend to finish up a little confused:)
Eg. the website says something about OEM OSs being iffy? I had a win95OEM upgraded to Windows98SE- so am I a non starter on this, I wonder?.
It is a lot of money to buy to find you have a major non compatibility.
It seems to me like a prime candidate for a How to Guide- I am sure there are a lot of people really keen ( but wary) as a result of FLECC's wonderful posts.
If Pc Advisor's editor is reading what about an indication as a future article;
Or if HyperOs' management is reading, how about a PDF How to from you? I think it would be worth it to you.
What do you guys who are thinking of buying this think?

woodchip 13:29 29 Jan 03

I just need the money

woodchip 13:31 29 Jan 03

Been spending a lot lately, but it's one of the must have's on my list

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…