hyperlinks

madPentium 22:16 16 Jul 03

Hi all

I have just purchased a package off the internet which allows me to create autorun files for cds that I burn. It allows me to have splash screens and load programs or files.
What I want to do is produce a simple menu of my pc drivers that I will burn onto one cdr. The problem is, any hyperlink I seem to create, defaults to the drive where I save the html document in word. This means it will never find the folder for the drivers when I autorun the cdr. If I edit the hyperlinks to look at E: and I put the cdr into drive F: it wont see them. How can I make a hyperlink path that searches the current drive?

Many thanks

jazzypop 23:28 16 Jul 03

Why not come at the problem from a different angle?

Download the utility at click here - it will make a copy of all your current drivers, and place them in a folder of your choosing, with descriptive subfolders for each driver, e.g. '1394 Bus controller'. Then simply copy that folder to CD. No need for menus or hyperlinks.

madPentium 00:54 17 Jul 03

thanks, I think I will buy that too :)

I would still love to create a menu for other types of cds too though :(

jazzypop 01:09 17 Jul 03

There is a pretty comprehensive thread on making relative (not absolute) hyperlinks at click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…