Hyperlinks

Cake Dinghy 18:59 28 Apr 03

I cannot seem to erase 4 hyperlinks from the 'Browsed Pages' list in the 'Insert Hyperlink' window in Word. Everytime I clear the Histroy in 'Internet Options' all my visited sites disappear, except four of them. No one has managed to resolve this for me. I cannot find them in The registry, so where do I look now? Can someone help me sort this out once and for all?

hugh-265156 01:43 30 Apr 03

bump!

short-circuit 22:54 30 Apr 03

Are you sure the links are to web pages? Are some of them to files on your computer? I can make my browsed pages list in Word show pages from Word help by opening that up, or to a folder that I have open at the same time as word.

Check what other programs you have running at the same time as Word after you have cleared the history list.

Could you indicate where the links are supposed to take you? Are they web pages which you have saved on your hard drive?

Post again to let me know what you have.

Scott.

VoG™ 23:07 30 Apr 03

Replicates of the same post click here

click here

click here

click here

And they are just the ones I found easily. What's going on Cake Dinghy? If somebody has the answer they will respond.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…