Hyperlink Right-Click Problems

Nick052 20:45 30 Aug 05

Hi,

I recently tried to install Free Download Manager, however it failed at the end of the installation when it came to registering the product(saying a device attached to my system isn't working??? dunno why this shud cause it to fail).

It successfully installed, but would not run. So i removed it using Add/Remove programs.

However i has left 3 options in my right click menu when i click on a hyperlink. These are Download by Free Download Manager, Download all by Free Download Manager and Download selected by Free Download Manager.

Since I am using another download manager, how do I remove these 3 options from this menu as it is annoying.

Thank you.

Jackcoms 20:49 30 Aug 05

Start; Search and look for all files/folders called 'download manager' and delete them.

Then a registry/system clean up with click here
and click here

Jackcoms 20:50 30 Aug 05

Start; Search and look for all files/folders called 'download manager' and delete them.

and click here

Jackcoms 20:51 30 Aug 05

and click here

Jackcoms 20:51 30 Aug 05

and click here

Jackcoms 20:52 30 Aug 05

and click here

Jackcoms 20:54 30 Aug 05

Bloody hell, 5 posts from a single time out.

I know PCA have been working on their system problems for ages now, but have they tried Ccleaner and RegSeeker?? lol

Nick052 18:42 31 Aug 05

Hi, tried both and its now fixed. Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…