Hyper Transfer Sync Flood Error...

Jemaris 06:02 18 Nov 13
Answered

My pc keeps rebooting & showing this error when it restarts.

I recently cleaned my pc removing the fan & heatsink from the CPU & also removed the Gfx card & took the fan off that to clean it. I didn't touch the RAM sticks at all.

Could this error be related to my Gfx card as opposed to a RAM error? The reason I'm wondering this is because it only kicks me when I am playing Warcraft.

I've run Memtest which reports no RAM errors. When I run Speedtest, the CPU temp is 40 degrees & the Gfx card is 50 degrees (when idle) & I've checked to make sure my RAM sticks are properly slotted & haven't 'crept out' slightly.

My Mobo is an ASUS M4A78-E running Windows 7. The Gfx card is a rather ageing ATI Radeon HD4850.

So, could it be down to my Gfx card this problem? If not & RAM checks are saying they're ok, what else can / should I check?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:42 18 Nov 13

Are you overclocking the FSB?

Jemaris 12:40 20 Nov 13

Not as afar as I'm aware - I wouldn't really know what to do in the BIOS to do that. SO I should check the motherboard manual & see what frequency it says the FSB should be at & check the BIOS?

I did take a look in the BIOS - the RAM frequency is set to auto, so I've no idea what the settings are or should be for that?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:08 20 Nov 13
Answer

The error usually occurs due to either over clocking the CPU or memory another reason is low CPU voltage.

Setting the BIOS to default settings should put all voltage and frequency settings to normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac