Hyper OS - does it do what it says on the tin?

Bargee 17:24 19 Jul 03

Hi all, just read an article (a very clever advert in reality0 on the Hyper OS multiple OS software. The claims are incredible, I especially like the way you seem able to have differently configured Windows versions to run only your digital imaging, your gaming, internet etc. I am also fascinated by the RAM drive facility.

Anyone got it? Is it easy to use & understand? How difficult was it to install & set up? Is the "drag & drop" copying of Windows to others disk partitions as easy as suggested? What about switching between OSs? Back-up? What happens on boot?

I could go on, but if it's as good as it seems, I want one!

Cheers.

zanwalk 17:36 19 Jul 03

Just take a look at this thread to see what is possible:

click here

zanwalk 17:47 19 Jul 03

And another one that is more relevant:

click here

Gaz 25 17:49 19 Jul 03

Yes it does as it says on the tin.

It is great, becuase if you have a rubbishy install of XP but have docs, you could have a clean install on a different partition and copy your docs over, etc...

Great.

Bargee 14:00 20 Jul 03

Thanks for those links, rayburn.

It seems truly amazing, so much so that I'm definately going to delve more into flecce's posting links on this & have a go.

Cheers.

zanwalk 13:27 21 Jul 03

No problem, do have fun with it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…