Humour photography

Enoch 14:22 25 Jul 05

This is really not a real "I need help" request, but if anybody knows a free programme that will enable ones photo's of friends to be incorporated into a humorist background, the information would be appreciated

Diemmess 16:39 25 Jul 05

How about pasting the photo into a Word Text Box or the cell of a table?

jack 20:11 25 Jul 05

Assuming you have a fairly well specified image editor -Paint Shop Pro Photosuite Photoshop Elements and know how to use them all you heed thn do is to do a google for Fee Free photo librarys or clip art.
Download what amuses you and have fun

Enoch 07:16 26 Jul 05

Jack----I have installed and I am using Photoshop Elements. I also have PhotoImpression and they have a limited supply of backgrounds.

I have searched Google as you suggested, but have not found others. I suppose I could be using the incorrect search phrase, but I have tried various for some time with no joy

Have you any specific you could recommend please?

jack 08:41 26 Jul 05

Alas I cannot direct you to a specific link
I suggest in Google you try photo library, then
photo library -humour

You may also have better luck with other search engines
Geeves, Alta Vista, Dogpile, 3 names that come to
mind, oh also copernic

Diemmess 11:19 26 Jul 05

Originally I thought your problem was combination of your picture with your background, not as it seems - a source of humourous backgrounds.

This is where the artist in you can shine! Why not crib a humourous scene from somewhere for the background, scan or otherwise save it and then use the good software you already have. Most available stuff is merely poor quality clip-art.

It is having a background - perhaps unexpected, or out of context that will likely succeed.

Obviously - be careful that the recipient shares your sense of humour!

Enoch 10:14 27 Jul 05

Diemmess----You are right. I have decided to become an "artist" as you suggested and instead of use pre-produced backgrounds I am going to make my own. Who knows what this can lead to?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now